Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st holiday training

Moving room is a real bitch, and i'm taking a break to blog about yesterdays training.

Yesterdays training was interesting. Xing Wei(new coach) came over and got acquainted with the team. And he showed me something that I think is what every coach needs to do. A good coach always leads people to see something in themselves that the have never seen before.

He showed me two things. Firstly, our team has a long way to go, and we have to work really hard towards our goals. Secondly, I found out that many things are possible;

"Some things have to be seen to be believed"
For example, I never thought I had it in my to toss Jane( no offence) to hands. But with his encouragement, I managed to hit it with her, and found out that i Need to have faith in my strength if I want to be able to use all of it. The first step to achieving ANYTHING is to believe in it first.
Also, I sincerely hope that our newcomer, Cheng Yee, stays. She is an incredibly experienced cheerleader, and I hope she sticks around to help bring our team a few steps higher.
Not much technicalities to touch on today; didn't drill much yesterday.
Cheer hard
Alpha Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment