Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Exams suck, but not so much now since they're over

Exams are over whoo!

I just had good post exam pt to get the darkness in me out. Anyway since the last semester I've been trying this physical training out and so far its been pretty good, and I recommend it especially to the bases.

Basically its medicine ball PT. What I am using is a 5kg med ball. What I can do with it is a long list, but some of the interesting stuff includes locking exercises and single tosses. It really lets you work on your single straight toss technique with a lighter load.

If anyone is interested in trying it out can just tell me I'll bring it for training. The med ball I bought cost $40 from this small but awesome sports shop called smashsports. I recommend their shop; they have all sorts of stuff.

Ok I'm busy forgetting all the stuff I learnt for the past few weeks. Training's gonna start soon!

Screw studying, Let's cheer
Alpha Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment