Thursday, September 30, 2010

28th sept 2010 First Partner stunt training

Hey alphas,

today I had my first partner stunt training with elaine. We did some basic drills, namely
  1. (Closed legs press ups) X3 X15
  2. (Walk up extension to liberty 30sec)X10
  3. Played around with some cupies

These were enough to kill me for a couple of days.

For the closed legs pressups, one thing to focus on is to drive the upward force right up the axis of the flyer. Otherwise the force will be off axis and progression to tick tock will not happen. The us of the legs is really helpful to drive the stunt upwards. TOwrads the last few sets I really relied on using my legs to get the flyer up.

Our walk up and liberties weren't so good. We only manadged to hit one walk up to ext and our longest liberty was 14secs. Need to work on this.

Hitting cupies weren't so good either cuz my little pinky is still recovering.

Cheers
Alpha Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment