Wednesday, October 6, 2010

4th and 6th of october 2010: tumbling and performance training

4th october 2010: Mrs Kiong Help MEEEEEEE

My tumbling has been sucking lately. For some reason my body awareness is all screwy. Can't really feel what I'm doing.

Backtuck
I have gone back to the stone ages with this. Its really bad now. I got no height and I'm totally rushing it, not allowing myself to jump and putting all energy into rotation. I better wake up before I destroy my ankle.

Roundoff backtuck
Still trying to find the feeling for this. Problem is that I get so caught up during the chain that my brain goes blank and I can't really feel whats happening, and hence start running on instincts.

Front tuck
I think I need to scoop downwards more. I feel a good height but the rotation is slow.

6th october 2010
Today was the start of performance training for sports award. A lot of people didn't show, which was disappointing. There are many who are wavering in their commitments and need to realise what it is they are trying to get out of this team. The ship is still in dock. All aboard please.

Cheers
Alpha joe

No comments:

Post a Comment