Friday, December 17, 2010

december 18 2010: got my tumbling back

Hi alphas

I got to blog about todays training because I think I managed to regain a lot of tumbling skills. here it is

Round off
My ROBT has been terrible and it was all because of my roundoff, which I have been anxiously trying to re-acquire.
  • Keep the toes pointed and leg straight through the motion
  • Aim for an initial split to have a strong and complete kick up.
  • Finish with the snap to a slightly V position to flip into an upright position

Continuing into backtuck

  • Just focus on punching the ground with your feet and have the arms snap up. Everything else flows.

Standing BT

  • Use your stupid arms to have a strong swing.
  • I receive a lot of advice which goes like, jump up! but the thing is you won't instinctively jump up if your arm swing isn't there. you would sweep back. So the arms play a vital role

ok thats it guys.

Cheers
Alpha Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment