Thursday, October 28, 2010

28th october 2010

Hey alphas!

Been a while since I updated this, partly because lately I've been doing the same stuff over and over perfecting, and I've been too busy with school work.

Anyway here is a blog of some of the new stuff I'm trying to hit

Left Liberty
The left liberty is the same as the right. The tricky part is actually believing that your left arm is as strong as your right, and that it can lock just as well. Once you believe this, you won't rush the switch, and your switch will be centre. As usual, give it a good burt for the weightless moment, and lock it up.

Tick tock
The biggest difficulty I'm having with this is the burst. I'm bursting forward, and I think I'm doing that because it feels lighter in that direction, which of course is true; I'm doing less work agaisnt gravity, but the stunt can't hit. I need to focus on bursting upwards. Catching the foot will come later.

Round off backtuck
I think i need to start learning to run into my roundoff. There is no moving energy, and hence i think i'm having problems getting my backtuck in a full circle. I also need to whip my legs down after the round off to keep the rotating energy powerful. Because the point of exiting the roundoff and entering the backtuck is very intense, I spot something behind me to ensure I jump straight up.

34 inch waistline
Eat less run more.

Alpha Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment