Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2 trainings so far

Hey guys!
Hope everything is going well for everyone! I'm missing every one of you.
So far I've had two training sessions and it feels like my body is falling apart. I've been working a lot on my standing tuck, backhand spring and round off back tuck. My standing tuck on the trampoline is pretty good, and i think anytime now jared will be moving me to the spring floor, and hopefully ground before i leave.
I am also trying to do the BHS. I've been doing it off a tramp onto a crashmat myself. Still can't get that trick down. I think I swing much too hard and elaborately and so i get no height. Also, Dion said the point where I land my BHS is roughly my height from where i started from.Jared also says I need to jump higher. Will try to connect the two.
My roundoff backtuck is still sketchy but I will work really really hard at it. Keep you guys posted on it.
Ok will just sign off here. Jia yi I love you! and sandra, study hard. Miss you all.
Cheers
Joe

1 comment:

  1. HELLO JOE!!!!! Great to see you posting much more often now! First day of school today and we had training till 11pm for the performance for freshies intro tomorrow and next Monday! Really dead tired and Alphas really miss having you around!!!!!! (: Jiayou with your trainings whie we work hard here too alright! Nobody to partner stunt with me now that you're not around >.< BOOOHOOOO. When can I do full ups again??? ):

    ReplyDelete